EDU SMART TRAINING CENTRE DIALOG OF TRANSFORMATION ®
ASSOCIATION OF ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION
Registration number of Learning Providers in the UK (UKPRN) is 10066595
REGISTERED AT UK Register of Learning Providers
BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF NGOs
and HUMANITIES EXPERTS
FOR NGOs & Individuals
BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF NGOs and HUMANITIES EXPERTS is a non-governmental social organisation (NGO) managed by a company UK SPOT LTD. It started its substantive activity in 2013 in the structures of UK BUTTERFLIES LTD. Currently, the Association has been bought by UK SPOT LTD.
The founders of BANHE are therapists, psychologists, pedagogues, vocational counsellors, lecturers of social sciences, trainers, and people associated with the NGO sector from Poland and United Kingdom.
Our association as a non-profit organisation deals professionally with the issues of vocational orientation and guidance, international projects, British projects, networking, and support of the Unincorporated Association, which want to register in Companies House.
BANHE wants to actively and pragmatically join the current of changes that the United Kingdom is undergoing, shaping and influencing our most precious wealth - human resources and cooperation between British- Polish organisations operating in the UK.
The members of the Association are currently specialists in the field of vocational guidance, project management, pedagogues, teachers, therapists, lecturers, translators, social workers, community workers, etc. and NGOs from Poland and United Kingdom.
The NGO sector is a field of knowledge which, both in the world, as well as in Poland and the UK, is beginning a very important element of the transformation of the economy, where a very fast pace of changes necessitates a flexible and accurate adaptation of the NGO's offer to society's needs.
The goal of BANHE is networking, promoting Polish organisations in the UK, exchanging experiences, exchanging good practices, sharing free materials, multimedia developed within projects, disseminating activities of the organisation and cooperation. We focus on the synergy effect, where 2 + 2 = 5. In cooperation there is strength.
Contact [email protected]
Who can become a member of our
To become a member of BANHE you must:
- have a master's degree in fields such as pedagogy, psychology, social sciences, social studies, management and / or post-graduate studies in the aforementioned sciences. In particular, we invite people who work as pedagogues, teachers, social workers, vocational counselors, community workers, teachers in Saturday schools, teacher assistants, kindergarten school employees, family support workers, outreach officers, community workers, lecturers, trainers, school therapists, therapists , neurotherapists, PhD students of social sciences etc.
If you have any doubts about whether you can join BANHE, please contact us by email at [email protected]
- If you do not have higher education or completed post-graduate studies in the above-mentioned fields but are able to prove minimum of 3 years work in the related fields then we would like to welcome you
- be a volunteer for a minimum of 3 years in the field of social support
If you do not meet the above requirements, please contact the team members about becoming an associated member. The applications are considered individually. Qualifications are checked as part of the application process.
We welcome social groups, NGOs unincorporated associations, NGOs limited by guarantees, NGO Community Interest Companies, Charities, Foundations, Associations, Schools, Universities.
Please contact us via
the form below if you want to join our association.
Companies are kindly requested to register as BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF NGOs
and HUMANITIES EXPERTS
SIGN UP FEE
- individual persons
50 GBP fee for one year
- non-profit organisations
80 GBP fee for one year
100 GBP fee for one year
We issue registration certificates and invoices
We kindly inform you that members can publish their articles free of charge in the scientific journal WITHOUT FEES for the duration of the membership agreement.
The journal consists of an eminent international scientific council edited by prof.dr.hab. Piotr Mazur
We accept publications
Process and steps:
1. Download, print, complete, read and sign the following documents in accordance with your application's preferences. Then a scan of the documents in PDF (JPG will not be accepted) should be sent to the email address: [email protected]
2. You must send the application, policies, Data Protection document
3. Waiting for a decision 2-7 business days
4. If the decision is positive within 7 days, the entry fee and the membership fee must be paid
5. We accept only completely completed and signed declarations (set of documents)
6. If there are deficiencies in the application, the deadline counts from the beginning.
7. If the decision is positive, information about individual membership will be published on our websites on FB and on our website
8. If the decision is positive, the organisation / individual will receive a membership certificate in BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF NGOs
and HUMANITIES EXPERTS